DHL, the global market leader in the express and integrated logistics industry, needed an O2C web-based solution that would automate the flow of customer orders from the pharmacy-related sales force and manage fulfillment effectively (in terms of data accuracy) and efficiently (in terms of time), from delivery data, billing and payment information.
The solution had to integrate with DHL’s accounting and warehousing system and with ad-hoc flows for the various pharmaceutical clients; it also had to be flexible in order to ensure the customization of the required flows for the individual instances.
We proposed the update of a web application based on the verticalization of the jPuzzle.SFA module, which allows commercial figures to develop proposals quickly and efficiently, following the necessary internal approval processes and constantly collaborating with the various departments involved.
In this way users are always available:
- customer registry
- parametric product catalogue with advanced search functionality
- dedicated commercial price lists per customer
- sales promotions
- integrated warehouse availability
- business documents (orders, invoices, credit notes, debit notes)
- payment situation and credit reminder
- tracking activities on the customer: sending communications, managing visits, delivery status